Technology Development Pathway
Perpetuwave Power is pleased to announce its exciting new high efficiency and low cost Xtracta technology (Patent Pending) which is set to introduce a new era of viability in the wave power industry. Over 10 years in the making, incremental design improvements have resulted in a world leading cutting edge design.
The innovative integration of the simple direct drive train onto an array of lightweight floats not only provides high wave to wire conversion efficiency, but is also a low cost design to build and deploy. Combined with the lowest Operations and Maintenance (O&M) costs in the industry provides confidence of viability, even for first pre-commercial projects.
Talk to us to us about providing a sustainable electricity solution for your community or project.
- 1.High performance and validating this by measuring average electricity production
- 2.A design with low CapEx and low O&M costs
- 3.Structural integrity and survivability
- HIGH EFFICIENCY ‘HYBRID FLOAT’ ENERGY EXTRACTION – High density, operates over a wide capture width
- LOW CAP/EX – Integrated float drive train design slashes weight and cost
- INDUSTRY BEST O&M costs – Components operate in dry environment with 24/7 serviceability for high availability
- EXTREME WEATHER SURVIVABILITY & low risk