With a quality maturing product, Perpetuwave has moved forward with project development plans. Our initial project development model focuses on;
- Developing pre-commercial wave farm projects in conjunction with established Wave Farm project partners.
- Providing sustainable clean electricity to remote communities and industries.
WAVE FARM PROJECTS
Perpetuwave has plans to strategically co-develop a pipeline of commercialisation projects to the point where the technology can directly compete with wind and solar. Select target projects will be developed in supportive environments to move the technology through the learning and scaling phases of commercialisation to realise cost savings and performance improvements forecast through these phasesexpected become ‘mature’.
Meetings have been held with a number of wave farm project developers in these target markets and negotiations are ongoing. Perpetuwave has subsequently been invited to install a first staged 10MW wave farm project and a second project of 25MW at another site. Preliminary financial modeling of these projects indicates a commercial return will be generated
|United Kingdom||Western Australia|
REMOTE COMMUNITIES / INDUSTRY
Perpetuwave is also exploring opportunities to develop projects in other areas where positive project economics can be realised. Let us conduct a detailed site/ project scoping analysis to supply clean sustainable electricity for your project / community including;
- Replacing expensive diesel powered electricity for remote communities and industry.
- Remote mine and or port projects.
- Power clean water desalination plants.
GENUINE COMMERCIAL ECONOMICS
Our wave powered Xtracta technology provides a substantial competitive advantage including;
- High efficiency - soundly based on solid respected theory, backed by authentic electricity production recorded to best practice protocols
- Wide capture width - to harness the energy of commercially viable resource for high electricity production that can compete directly with wind
- Low O&M costs - all major drive train and electrical components housed on board in a dry environment with 24/7 accessibility to approach land based costs
- Low risk design - the low profile optimised design minimises peak mooring loads while the direct drive train is not a hydraulic oil based system for low environmental risk.
CLICK HERE to request a detailed scoping study of how our leading Wave Harvester technology can provide your project or communities sustainable electricity needs.